Friday, February 20, 2009

Sixth Photo

Okay, I was tagged by Kate to post a photo.

Here are the rules for this one:

1. Got to your "Pictures" folder. Open the sixth one.
2. Post the sixth picture
3. Tag six people

The sixth folder in my pictures is Gigi from 2007-2008. Everything in there is sub-divided, so I clicked on the sixth folder in there which is "September 2007". The sixth pic inside that folder is:



Okay, so now to tag six people....

I don't think I know six people in the blogging world but, I will tag

  1. Heather
  2. Leah
  3. Melissa
  4. Yasmina
That's all I have! Oh well! Hope you can play along!

3 comments:

Garden State Kate said...

I am so glad you played along..great photo!!

Leah said...

Ok, *now* I see what you mean by tagging. LOL! I'll have to do that tomorrow. I'm too tired tonight. :) I still can't figure out how to "follow" your blog. If you can tell me how, please do! ...just leave a comment on my blog and I'll find it. :)

Leah said...

Oh, yeah ...great pic too!!