Monday, February 2, 2009

Goals Update

Well, the first month of the new year is officially over. So I figured now is a good time to assess my 2009 goals and see where I stand so far.

Here are the things I am actually doing.

Three goals for this year are to eat healthier, drink more water and lose at least 20 pounds. Well, I have decided to achieve those by joining Weight Watchers. Their plan can be tailored to nursing mothers and they encourage healthy eating and exercising. I joined the second week of January and so far I have lost 4 pounds. I weigh in again tomorrow.

With regards to my scrapbooks, I printed out some pictures I want to use, but I have yet to put together any new pages. I DID however buy two new Cricut cartridges with some Christmas money my Dad sent me. (( Thanks, Dad! )) So they should help when I get the chance!

I haven't gotten back into the routine of cleaning one room a day or doing one load of laundry a day yet, but I HAVE gotten it two to three days a week so far instead of all day one day.

I've been pretty good at remembering to use my reusable shopping bags. I've only forgotten them once I believe.

I only had one family member have a birthday so far this year, but I DID mail out her birthday card in time! :)

That's all I've done so far, but I think I'm off to a good start.

1 comment:

Garden State Kate said...

Yeah You!!
Sounds like 2009 is off to a great start for you!