A few things to update everyone about.
First off, Gigi had her follow-up appointment with her eye doctor yesterday. She is improving, but not quite able to give up the glasses just yet. Her vision is now 20/30. For now, she needs to continue patching 3 hours a day and wearing her glasses full time. She goes back in another four months for a check.
So, we are making progress, but not at our goal quite yet. She'll get there. She's been really good about patching and wearing her glasses. She is even becoming more vocal about her patch when other kids question her about it, telling them that it will make her eyes stronger!
Another plus, I briefly mentioned to the eye doctor about J's anisocoria and she checked him out quickly right then and there! She says (as did the pediatrician) that it is just the way he's made! She does want me to bring him in just after his first birthday though, but she didn't seem to be concerned at all. Yeah!
Next on the list, I had my weekly weight watchers meeting last night. I weighed in at a loss of 2.4 pounds! My total loss now is 6.4 pounds. I received my first "5 pound" star. My 5% loss goal is 6.5 pounds, so I am sure I will get my "5% Goal" star next week. I'm quite proud!
Last, but not least; The entire family (minus J) had a dental check up today. We all check out great - no cavities for anyone!! And the hygienist said, once again, that Gigi is her best child patient (of the 3 year olds).
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like a good day!
Sounds like great news all around! I'm especially impressed with your weight loss. I'm still buy trying to survive my non-dairy diet so weight loss has taken a back burner. Boo!
Post a Comment