Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Feeling Out of Place

This week has been a bit strange for us, well, for me anyway. Hubby's Jeep is in the shop so he has been using the van to get to and from work, so I have been using my mom's car. While I am extremely grateful that my mom lets me borrow her car when needed, I feel so out of place without my minivan!!

Anyhow we are still getting some things done. I was able to get some groceries and we even made a trip to the library.


Gig had fun "reading stories to her little brother.





He actually seemed as though he was paying attention too!




We spent lots of time at home though, which allowed J some more time to practice being on his belly. He tolerates it a bit more now, but still is not thrilled with it. He is gaining strength and control and that's all that really matters.



We have been making the best of the situation, but I REALLY can not wait for hubby's car to be fixed so I can have my van back!! :(

No comments: