On Friday my little man was officially two months old! My how time flies!!
At two months, we are guessing that he now weighs about 11 pounds - we will have to wait for his check up to find our for sure though. He is currently wearing size 1 diapers, but they look like they are getting a bit snug on him.
He apparently thinks he is old enough now for a girlfriend.
But not too old to fall asleep on Mima's shoulder and catch flies.
Still a cutie-pie! The smiles that he's been giving us since five weeks get bigger every day. He even has a little laugh now. If I can figure out how to upload video on this, I recorded him "laughing" on Christmas eve.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
OMG, he is tooooo cute! I love the pic of him with the doll!
Post a Comment