Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goals for 2009

It's that time of year again..setting goals for myself to accomplish by the end of the year.

This is what I have thought of so far that I would like to do in 2009;

  1. Eat healthier
  2. Lose at least 20 pounds
  3. Get back into my old routine of cleaning one room a day so it doesn't pile up
  4. Get back into my old routine of doing one load of laundry a day so it doesn't pile up
  5. Get back into my old routine of planning meals a week in advance
  6. Contribute $25 a month to the kid's savings accounts
  7. Start and complete my wedding scrapbook
  8. Start J's scrapbook and keep it up to date
  9. Make our family travel scrapbook and holiday scrapbook and keep them up to date
  10. Sew a Halloween costume for J and possibly one for Gigi as well depending on what she wants to be
  11. Sew Christmas pj's for the family again
  12. Teach Gigi to read simple stories
  13. Mail out birthday cards to family members in time for their birthday
  14. Drink more water
  15. Use my reusable shopping bags every time I shop
  16. Grow some vegetables again
  17. Incorporate Bible lessons into our curriculum for Gigi
  18. Get both my kids baptised (This one makes me sad since Gigi will be 4 this year!)
That's all I can think of now, though I am sure I will add to that list later. It's a lot, but I give myself the entire year to complete these things. So I have a year to lose 20 pounds and a full year to get back into good routines etc. I do it that way so there is less chance of failure!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I could have written almost the same list!