Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Three Year Old's Favorites

Gigi decided to inform me today of her favorite songs.

Now, I already know some of her favorite things;

Color - blue.
Food - carrots and green beans
Animal - elephants and monkeys
Princess - Cinderella

A few others she has made known but I can't think of them at the moment. Today was the first time she mentioned having a favorite song. And there are three!

1. The chipmunk song. This is actually the song that says, "so you had a bad day". Not sure who originally recorded it, but it's in the opening scene of the new chipmunks movie. (According to my brother, it's Daniel Powter)

2. Delilah. The song by the Plain White T's.

3. (This is funny) The ha ha no so song. Which apparently is "Love Song" by Sarah Bareilles. I don't know what she think she is saying in that song!

No comments: