Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas card pictures - take two

Well, we attempted to take some better Christmas pictures tonight. I really liked the overall look of these pics better because of the red background. Last time we just had our wall behind us.

In all we took 107 pictures. Of those, there were only four that were halfway decent. Unfortunately, they were all very blurry - again.









At this point I just have to suck it up and deal with it because we are out of time. If I don't mail out the cards tomorrow morning, no one will get their cards by Christmas.

I'm really disappointed and wishing now that we would have just made the appointment at Jcpenny to have them done - even though J would've only been two weeks old. I'm very unhappy with our family pics this year.

Although I think that our camera (which is a Kodak that we got for $80) is partially to blame, I must admit I think most of the problem is user error.

Why is it that I was able to get a nice clear shot of a butterfly earlier today? And why is that this picture (NOTE: a picture that I am not in) came out so nice and clear?



Coincidence??

It will be a few years before it's possible, but I think for our next camera I am going with my mom's idea and forking out the extra dough for a digital SLR. These are our memories after all.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Very cute! I really like the 3rd and 4th pics. And that's a little suspect that the picture that YOU took came out just fine. LOL!