Thursday night was quite a night for my little man.
I successfully bottle fed him twice!! The winning bottle; Playtex nurser with the drop in liner. He drank 3 ounces at one feeding and an ounce an a half at later feeding. Both times I also nursed him when he was done with the bottle.
After the bottle he also accepted a pacifier pretty readily. This was great for me since he normally tends to use ME as a pacifier, which leaves me quite sore.
Even better, he fell asleep - on his own - in his bassinet for two hours! He normally sleeps in bed with me (this is a personal choice, if you don't agree with co-sleeping, please be respectful and keep the comments to yourself). This was awesome since it was still pretty early in the evening and I was not ready to go to sleep. So, it gave me some time to myself. Now, all I did was watch t.v. but still.
Now I need to pump more often so I can build up a good supply of milk in the freezer for future bottle feeds!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment