Monday, December 15, 2008

One month

Ok, so I know my posts are a bit out of order and a little behind, but I am just not as disciplined when it comes to blogging as most.

December 5, J turned one month. With Gigi, we had professional pics done at one month, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and one year as well as Christmas photos. Unfortunately for J, we have not scheduled any professional pics for him yet. I will probably get his 3 month pics done but because of the time of year, the photo studios are so booked right now.

Either way, I did not want to miss out on getting some cute pics of him at one month. I decided to try to take some pics on my own. I need to find a better way of doing this though. The lighting was horrible and I wanted to get them done before I forgot and too much times passed that I didn't think about waiting till J was in a good picture taking mood. Still I was able to get some half-way decent pics. I need to try to fix the lighting in most with an editing program, but I just don't have the time to mess with it now.





After the touch ups they should be ok to add to his scrapbook. I was only able to get about 10 minutes of cooperation from him before he had a meltdown.



I'm not going to give up on trying to take nice pics at home. I just need to plan better next time.

No comments: