Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Memorable Moments of 2008

The number one MOST memorable moment of 2008 would have to be, without a doubt -

The birth of my son
October 31, 2008






Other memorable moments, good and bad, in no particular order;

Gigi's first visit to the eye doctor and her first pair of glasses (July 2008)



Gigi's first visit to the dentist (July 2008) Which was also the first time wearing an outfit I had sewn for her out in public!




The shock of having a $4000 shortage in our escrow account and having our monthly payment raised by nearly $200 (January 2008)

Gigi cutting on her own food for the first time (July 2008)



Gigi learning to write her letters (September 2008)


Gigi's first time in Karate class (September 2008)



First visit to Disney (August 2008)











Pictures of three generations of women in my family together (May 2008)


Visit from my dad (June 2008)



Gigi's third birthday (May 2008)






The purchase of my new van (September 2008)



Trip to Weeki Wachee Springs (September 2008)



There were, without a doubt, more memorable moments, but that's all I am including right now.

J's just about done nursing now.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Very cute! And I'm impressed with your NAK (nursing at keys). I can't do it!