New year's eve was quite mellow for us around here.
Our neighbor had a little party so at around 8pm we walked over with the kids. There were other kids there also so Gigi had someone to play with which was nice. J slept happily in the kangaroo pouch the entire time.
We had some good conversation, great food and at about 10pm, the fireworks began. They were beautiful, but they sure were loud! I watched from inside since I was holding J. Gigi did some sparklers.
Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera, so sorry no pics!
By 11pm, were ready to head home. Gigi was way overtired and desperately needed to go to bed. She was asleep about 10 minutes after we walked through our door.
By then J had finally woke up....hungry, of course.
It was 11:30, so I decided to just lay down with him to nurse. Hubby got into bed also and we watched Dick Clark's Rocking New Year's Eve on tv.
J nursed right into the new year. I stopped him just long enough to give hubby a kiss at midnight.
When J finally finished, he and I went to sleep.
It may not sound very exciting to some, but I enjoyed myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment