Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Gigi's Back at Dance Class

Dance class started back up this week. We had two weeks off for the holidays. I don't know what was different about today, maybe Gigi just really had missed going to dance the past two weeks. Whatever it was, she was extremely well behaved. She listened to everything Ms. Rhonda said and danced beautifully! I was so proud!

I was nursing J for the first half hour of class, so I couldn't take any pictures while she did tap and ballet. I was able to get a few shots of her doing her "tricks" on the gymnastics mat.

She did her front rolls, bridge and "spider" walk.







Of course I lavished her with praise when class was over and she got a lolli.



I hope she gets the connection that good behavior equals something positive - praise and treats! I really hope that today was a sign of her behavior for the rest of the year.

No comments: