It's here again!! I get so excited over this! Scholastic is having their "Dollar Days" sale once again for educators - this includes home educators! You just need to set up an account with them which can be done quickly and easily online. There are hundreds of fabulous resources for educators being sold for only one dollar each. Anyone who knows me knows, I love getting things for only a dollar!
There are professional books, books that contain reproducibles, posters, classroom sized calendars, incentive charts, stickers, bulletin board kits, accents and cut outs, workbooks and much more.
This is a great time to stock up on things that you will use throughout the year. You may even want to consider looking at some items that are above your child's current level and hang on to them for future use. It's a great deal so take advantage!
I have already placed my order and I can't wait to get my items in the mail - which should arrive in only about 7 business days. Plus, I bought about 20 items and shipping was only $2 and change! How awesome is that?
Ok, I know I'm a geek, but these are things that get me excited - Great Deals!
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment