A couple of weeks ago my little family went to JcPenny's to take some maternity pics. I just got them back today so I thought I would share.
We took a lot of shots - I was glad the photographer was so easy to work with. there have been times that we have gone to the same studio and only had 10 shots max taken. We had easily double that this time. I'm sharing a few.
We took some of the whole family,
some of just Gigi and I,
some of just hubby and I
and some of me alone. I am 36 Weeks along in these pictures.
I can not get over though how much bigger I am with this pregnancy than the first! It amazes me that a woman's body has the ability to stretch the way it does to accommodate a baby. Anyone who doesn't believe that pregnancy is a miracle is out of their mind in my opinion. I am truly blessed and so grateful to be able to experience this!
The first picture is of me at 38 weeks pregnant with Gigi - literally the day before I went to the hospital to have her. The second is this pregnancy at 36 weeks.
Big as I may be, I am really happy with the way they came out. Gigi was in a great mood that day, so it seemed to me that every picture she was in was absolutely adorable. Which made it hard to decide which to purchase! :)
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Awww, the pictures are beautiful!
Post a Comment