The invitations read:
It's scary how fast the year has gone by,
but it's been a treat and that's no lie!
Now our little Pumpkin is turning ONE
So please join us for some Birthday fun!
Enjoying his cake:but it's been a treat and that's no lie!
Now our little Pumpkin is turning ONE
So please join us for some Birthday fun!
Decorations were pumpkins of course, and the colors were orange, yellow and green. It was great!! I made his cake to tear into and for everyone else I made cupcakes that I arranged into a pumpkin shape - well I tried to make it look like a pumpkin anyway!
So, here are all the pics!! Enjoy!!
The Diaper Cover I made for the occassion:
So, here are all the pics!! Enjoy!!
The Diaper Cover I made for the occassion:
And since we had his party ON his birthday, it was actually Halloween, so here is how the kids were dressed. I made Gigi's costume - She was a wizard. J's costume was bought from Babies R Us.
No comments:
Post a Comment