Monday, April 12, 2010

Charter School Here We Come!

Well, I got the call today...Gigi got into the charter school where we applied. I know I should be happy, but I actually have mixed feelings about this. I am glad that there is no chance now that she will attend the regular public school, but on the other hand, I'm a bit disappointed that I will not get the opportunity to Homeschool her.

I know everything will work out for the best in the end. Everything happens for a reason, right? Maybe God is telling me I need to focus completely on J now...and I can't do that if I am schooling Gigi.

I'm anxious....I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Congratulations on the school acceptance!

It's funny, i had just been thinking of you just days before you responded on my blog! Glad to see we'll be able to catch up on each either's lives via blogs! LOL.