Monday, July 20, 2009

Sew Many Projects!

Yeah, I know I'm a dork; "sew many" .... "so many" Hahaha - get it?

Anywho....

I've been working on a quite a few sewing projects lately. I'm also discovering that that more I sew, the more I enjoy it and want to do it more. I think sewing is quickly becoming my favorite hobby.

Of course, I made another diaper cover. This one has PUL on the interior to stop moisture, but it also has a cute outer instead of just a solid color. Of course, there are gussets on this one as well.







I though it was so cute! Then, that night as I was surfing the web I came across these really cute little soft soled shoes. The tutorial on these is awesome - so easy to follow. So of course I had to make some shoes for my little man to match his dipes! :)









They were super easy to do and I had everything on hand already to make them. Now you know I will just have to make more!!

Then I made a pair of pants for Gigi and a little head handkerchief to match. Of course, she had to model them!





Then I made a travel placemat for Gigi to take with us when eat out. I will have to post pics of that later - I haven't taken any yet.

I plan on making a placemat for J as well and with his, I will be making a bib to match.

That's all I've done for now, but I have more plans for the future!! Including more dipes, some wipes, skirts for Gigi, PJ's etc.

I'll post when they are done!

No comments: