Kmart is doing double coupons yet again. I was a bit disappointed at first when the ad stated that they would double coupons up to only $0.75 (meaning $1.50 off the item) - hardly seemed worth my gas to get there. But then after a quick call to corporate to see if my store was participating, they informed me that the ad was a misprint and that stores were actually doubling up to $2, just like last time!
So, I went through my coupon binder, got a list ready and made it to Kmart just before it opened this morning. I left the house telling hubby my goal was to spend no more than $10.
I came home with two bags of stuff and spent $9.70 out of pocket - that's including the almost $4 in tax. :)
This is what I came home with:
1 Sani Hands wipes for kids
1 Listerine
1 Lysol Neutra Air
2 Renuzit sprays
3 Carpet Fresh foam
4 Pledge dusters
4 Glade scented candle holders
2 Quaker mini boxes
2 Arm & Hammer dryer sheets
1 Huggies wipes
Not too shabby! I was pretty mad though because lots of shelves were empty, and since I was literally the second person to walk into the store, I know it's because they never restocked after the last doubles event. Grrrr!! Makes me mad!!
Anyhow, between this trip, the last Kmart doubles and all my Walgreen's shopping, I'm prety well stocked up on cleaning supplies and smell good stuff for a while. Nice to know I won't have to pay full price on any of this type of stuff for a lonnnngggg time! :)
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I was tempted to go, but I think I'd end up spending money on stuff I'd never have normally purchased anyway, kwim?
Listerine and Quaker is probably the only thing I'd normally buy. Don't use those air freshener type things, dryer sheets, most cleaners, etc. Great job though!
Post a Comment