It's 1:30 in the afternoon and I am still in my pj's and in bed. What a life! Hubby is sitting next to me mowing down some buffallo wings and watching football. Baby J is nursing while I attempt to type with one hand. Gigi spent the night at her Mima's house (my mom) and is still hanging out over there.
So I'm sitting here thinking about all the things I could be and should be doing but not really getting motivated enough to take action. There are clothes in the dryer that need to be folded and put away, I have birth announcements that need to be printed and stuffed into envelopes and of course the house could always use a good once over cleaning. Yet knowing all this, I choose to sit here on the computer.
I think I'll take a nap.
Tomorrow's another day.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi,
Since you have two little ones now, I thought I'd let you know about my blog giveaway. Just go to my blog and visit 'Blog Giveaway!' for details and you may just win something special for your precious ones. :-)
Post a Comment