Friday, August 14, 2009

MOSI

Remember that family pass we purchased?? Well, it also gets us into the Museum of Science and Industry. So, we did that today!

This was the first time any of us had been there, so that was pretty neat.

I must say, this place is HUGE!! There are TONS of cool things to do - all hands on, which is perfect for our little busy body. We were there for a bit over 3 hours and there was an entire floor we never got around to seeing. Another reason I am SO glad we decided to take the plunge and buy these passes!

We had such a great time and I can't wait to go back again.

Unfortunately, the battery in my camera died, so I have very limited pictures. You'll just have to trust me on this one, there was lots to do and we had a blast!








No comments: