Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Walgreens Shopping Trip


I hit up Walgreen's this morning for their diaper sale and came out with a few extra items.

In all I purchased:

1o packages of size 2 Huggies diapers
2 packages of size 3 Huggies diapers
5 bottles of Garnier conditioner
3 bottles of Garnier shampoo
1 Garnier hair gel
1 Garnier hair smoother
2 Gillette Fusion razors
1 Glade Sense & Spray kit
1 Glade lasting impressions
9 packs Orbit Gum




Unfortunately, not everything is pictured since my husband started swiping things to put them away (he was trying to be helpful) and once I realized, I was too lazy to take another picture. :)

Anyhow, in all I purchased everything for $51.83 out of pocket - this is BEFORE tax.

My total saved was $154.96.

Plus, I still have $20.00 in "Register Rewards" that I will be saving for another purchase. So, really it"s like I actually paid $31.83 out of pocket because the RR is like cash at Walgreens.

I would have actually had more shampoo and conditioner, but I was a good daughter and shared with my mom. :)

I'd say it was a day of Great Deals!


No comments: